BEST HOT INDIAN STORIES

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Horny wife doing kids!!

Last year, I was recruited by a large international company based in London. The package that they offered me was too good to turn down, and one of the most pleasant perquisites was a working tour of the resorts it owned and managed. My wife, Sondra, was thrilled at the prospect and we lined up her parents to watch the kids for the five week trip. Sondra and I have been married for fourteen years, and have three kids, Jessica (12), Todd (9), and Mike (6). We are both 34 and fight the battle against aging, with Sondra winning in spectacular fashion. At 5'4" Sondra carries a hard, firm body with beautiful legs, a tight ass, slim waist and absolutely marvelous, large, high, round breasts on a perfect 108 pound frame. Always the perfect "lady," bordering on "prim and proper," I was looking forward to seeing her in the tiny bikinis and revealing one-piece bathing suits she had purchased for our trip. I had especially enjoyed closely examining the results of her major "bikini-wax" treatment, that left only a short, narrow "Mohawk" of auburn hair around her pink pussylips. The first leg of our tour took us to the Caribbean for stops on several islands. Our first accommodation was in a beautiful beach cottage, with all the luxuries one could ask for. My duties were light, consisting of being introduced to the management staff and attending a few business meetings, and Sondra spent her free time sunning and shopping. On the third day, I returned to the cottage to find Sondra putting on quite an erotic show for four college guys, 18 or 19 years old, who were on Spring Break and staying at the cottage next to ours. I had entered the house from the front (which was the second story in the back) and, as I walked out on to the deck, the sight before me froze me in my tracks. To my utter surprise and disbelief, my normally prudish wife was lying on the chaise lounge, sunbathing in the nude. Even more erotic, was the fact that from my high vantage point, I could see four boys avidly staring through the separating fence at my wife's lush charms. What I didn't know, but soon found out, was that Sondra was aware of her audience. I faded back out of obvious sight to watch. Soon, Sondra sat up in the chaise, facing the boys, and began to smooth suntan lotion on her naked body. She glistened in the sun from the oil, and I watched her slowly rub the stuff all over her large breasts and hard nipples, down over her flat stomach and on to and between her thighs. Over the next hour, Sondra turned several times, making sure her audience saw all of her, and once more rubbed her chest with the lucky oil. My cock had been rock hard for the hour, and now I started to lightly caress it. I think it was only peer pressure keeping the boys from doing the same. Finally, Sondra stood and stretched, and then turned her back to the boys and bent at the waist to pick up her towel, giving them the perfect shot of her pussy and anus. She walked over to the outside shower and began the most sensuous shower imaginable, lathering up her magnificent body and caressing her nipples and cunt. As she dried herself, I zipped up in time to meet her as she entered the cottage. She was surprised to see me home and immediately looked guilty. I took her into my arms and told her I had enjoyed her performance on the patio. She blushed and looked down. The lump was obvious in my pants. "Justin, will you please fuck me? Right now?" We fucked there, on the floor, with Sondra getting lost in her intense orgasm, and me blowing the biggest wad of cum I had ever shot into her hot, wet cunt. Afterwards, both of us soaking in the hottub, Sondra apologized for exposing herself to the boys and told me how ashamed she was. I asked her if she was really ashamed, or just embarrassed because I had caught her. She coyly admitted that the latter was true and went on to admit that, other than actually making love with me, she had never been more sexually excited in her life. I told her the sight of her naked and fondling herself in front of other men had made me as hot as I had ever been, and I enjoyed watching her finally beginning to let go of her strong inhibitions. And then I said the crucial words that changed our marriage, "Besides, Dear, we're on vacation, and what happens on vacation doesn't count when you get back to the real world." That night, after dinner, Sondra and I were cruising the main shopping and nightclub strip and went into a beer joint advertising a wet T-shirt contest to draw in all the college guys on break. The place was packed and too loud to talk, and the emcee was working the crowd, trying to get the girls up on stage and into t-shirts. When he spotted Sondra, all cleavage in her halter-top, he brought the spotlight on her and began coercing her to join in the festivities and "show the boys what a real woman looked like." The crowd was behind him one hundred percent, and it was obvious he wasn't going to take "no" for an answer. Sondra looked across the table at me and I could see the excitement sparkling in her beautiful green eyes and I nodded. Sondra and nine college coeds disappeared into the back and reappeared wearing thin, white, cotton t-shirts. Their nipples were easily visible through the thin material. They paraded across the tiny stage and Sondra looked spectacular in the t-shirt, short denim skirt and high heels, holding her own against the younger girls. Finally, to the roaring approval of the crowd, the wetting began and the women might as well have been naked from the waist up. There were good bodies, and then there were great bodies, and the contest was obviously between Sondra and two other girls. I watched the mother of my children strutting up and down the bar, jiggling her breasts at the crowd, showing them off in the now-transparent shirt. To my surprise, one and then more of the girls stripped off their wet shirts and bounced their naked tits in the faces of their appreciative audience. Not to be outdone, Sondra ripped the wet cotton off her chest and proudly displayed her wonderful breasts to the young crowd. Unfortunately, Sondra lost out to a coed with even bigger tits and a better tan. As the winner was being crowned, the guys helped the women down from the bar and there were a lot of free feels going on. The band started up again, and I watched in amazement as my wife joined a few of the other girls and danced topless among the throng of horny guys! Being the "old lady" of the crowd certainly didn't affect her popularity as I watched the men jostle each other to get next to her. She disappeared into the gyrating crowd and after about an hour, reappeared at my table. She was still naked from the waist up, out of breath, and the finger marks on her breasts were obvious. She was smiling a huge grin. "Justin, you have to get me out of here, Now! Because I want to fuck and pretty soon, it won't matter to me with whom!" I took off my outer shirt and she casually put her arms in it, but didn't button it. We then headed out the door and back to our cottage. We had gone only a few feet down the street when Sondra stopped and looked into my eyes. "I'll never make it back home. Follow me!" We stepped into a dark alley between two buildings. Sondra bent over to lean on a trashcan and hiked her tight skirt up over her hips. Her white panties looked like they were glowing in the dark. I opened my zipper and pulled out my hard cock. I was more than ready to fuck this hot piece of ass before me. "Now, Justin! Fuck me! Either rip my panties off or fuck me right through them! I need a cock inside me, now!" Turned on by the spontaneity and raw sexuality of the moment, I roughly clawed my fingers into the soft material and ripped them open for my attack. Sondra moaned, and then moaned again, as I buried my prick up to my balls into her hot cunt on the first stroke. The act was no more than rutting - two hot creatures throwing themselves at and into each other because they couldn't take another breath until their mating was done. When I came, it was an explosion. I could feel my cum squirt out of my cock in long, powerful spurts. My knees weakened, my breathing was ragged, my fingers and toes were cramping into tight curls. Sondra stood up and looked at me. She ripped off the remaining strands of her panties and wiped my cock clean. She smiled as she reached her hand under her skirt and brought her wet fingers to her mouth. She tasted our juices. "That wasn't bad, stranger. Are you in town long?" The next morning, after I returned from my meeting, Sondra told me to go up into the loft because she was going to test me to see if I meant what I said about vacations the day before. She then called the boys in the nextdoor cottage and asked if one of them could bring over the room service menu, as she had lost ours. When the doorbell rang, she slipped on her short, white satin robe, through which her hard nipples were clearly visible. To Sondra's obvious surprise, three boys stood at the door when she opened it. She invited the three clean-cut, handsome boys in and thanked them for the menu. One of the boys remarked about it being a great idea to have a hottub in the livingroom, and that their cottage didn't have one at all. Sondra smiled and invited the boys to use the Jacuzzi with her. The boys thanked her and said that they would be right back in their trunks, but Sondra opened the sash of her robe and let it fall to the floor, saying that the hottub was made to be enjoyed naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home