BEST HOT INDIAN STORIES

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wife stories

I am in my early forties. This happened a few years back.We have been friends with another couple for years who have a son. We used to meet socially many times and also went together on a couple of vacations. Though we have been friends for a very long time, this couple is very conservative and we are a very outgoing couple. We have a son and daughter too. We had sent our kids to a boarding school quite early.As life progressed, the friend’s son named Gattu became very close to me. By the time he was 16, I realized he had a deep crush on me – auntie syndrome, I guess. I also flirted with him, I used to tease him about girls whenever we met at social gatherings. This went on for the next two years. Some of the things I did with him during these two years (by the time he turned 18) – · Since we stayed quite close, whenever he would come alone to our home, I used to wear body hugging clothes without a bra and gave him a glimpse of my cleavage many times without changing my expression (as if all is normal) but I always knew the effect it was having on him.· Once we met at a shopping mall. I was trying out some dresses. I was in a real flirting mood. I tried out a dress and called him inside the trying room. While admiring myself in the mirror, I frowned and said ‘My bums are looking too big in this dress’. He was so speechless and turned crimson. I carried it a bit further. I called him again while trying a strappy top. I asked him innocently ‘Would’nt it look better without the bra’? Without waiting for a reply, I shooed him out and called him inside again wearing the same top without a bra. Then I asked him innocently once again if he could make out that I was not wearing a bra. ‘Aaaaaantieeeee, its suitinggggg u v much …… stutter stutterrr, stammer stammerrrrr’, I was enjoying the fun so much.· Once our families took a weekend break. Though, we were to go without kids (my kids were in school) but at the last moment Gattu piled on too. In the afternoon, we were all at the poolside. Gattu, self and hubby were in the pool, the other couple is fat and stayed away from the pool. After a while my hubby left to sip beer with his friend who were lazing around the pool. Gattu and myself were in the pool. My swimsuit was a bit transparent and my nipples could be vaguely seen and Gattu was straining to see them. I was amused and also horny. I swam to the far end of the pool where the others could not hear us and I mischievously looked into eyes and asked him ‘What r u looking at’? LOL, it really flustered him. Then I went close to him and whispered in his ear, ‘Have’nt u seen tits in your life as yet’? Gattu - ‘No, no, Auntie, I did’nt mean it ….. innocence personified. Me - ‘That’s OK sweetie, it’s your age but you should b watching tits of girls your age’. Gattu (stammering and stuttering) – ‘No, no auntie, I m not like that’. Me – ‘sweetie, then are u gay, come on it’s normal for youngsters like you so don’t be so righteous’. We continued in the same vein for sometime and I totally embarrassed him.· Self and hubby always confide everything to one another. I used to confide my experiences with Gattu to my hubby which was somehow a great turn on for him and we used to end up having great sex. Late in the afternoon, I mentioned our conversation to my hubby and Boy, he got so turned on and we fucked like chimpanzees.The next day we spent sight seeing and I kept my light flirting with Gattu whenever we were out of hearing of others. That night, we all went to the hotel discotheque. I was wearing a black knee length dress with just a hint of cleavage and cut to mid thigh on one side. (I love to wear sexy clothes whenever we are out of town but we were with this conservative couple and so I dressed as modestly as I could). We all danced (I made Gattu dance with me, he was quite shy and feeling awkward in front of his parents). After a couple of hours, Gattu’s parents left. By this time we were all quite high. As the other couple left, my hubby started playing with me, kissing me, feeling my breasts, touching my thighs. He opened the top button of my dress and now the cleavage was very prominent and my black lacy bra just covering my nipples was visible. At my husband’s insistence, I went to the washroom and took off my panties. My hubby poured a beer for Gattu and urged him to drink, he was still a couple of months short of being 18. I am a very good dancer, my hubby has two left feet and Gattu could just manage to shake a leg. It was past 2 am and the dance floor was fully crowded. All three of us were in good spirits now. I took Gattu’s hand and pulled him to the dance floor. I started dancing with him and rubbing my body with him and was slowly loosing all inhibitions. The alcohol was taking its effect on me now (I am not much of a drinker but my hubby was encouraging me). I came very close to him and hugged him tight. My cheeks were touching his cheeks, my tits were crushed to his chest (he could see my nipples peeking out of my lacy bra) and I could now feel his bulge thrusting out of his jeans. If he had kissed me at that moment, I don’t think I would have resisted at all. I bit his ear and whispered to him to hold me lower. On a cue he placed his hands just above my bums. I whispered ‘More lower’. Finally, after looking here and there, he reluctantly caressed my bums. While dancing I led him to a corner so no one could now see him caressing my bums. This emboldened him and he was now feeling me more freely and finally caressed the crack of my arse above my dress. Now I am sure he knew that I was not wearing panties. I naughtily whispered in his ears that now I know the reason why you were always dropping something or the other at our table (indicating he was trying to get a peek above my skirt). He flushed red and wanted to disengage but I held him tight and after making Ummmmmm sounds kissed him a bit on his cheeks letting him know I was enjoying it sooooo much. He once again brought his hands to caress my bums and I slowly removed his right hand and placed it on my bare thigh through the slit. While caressing my thigh he used to bring his right hand to just below my naked arse cheek but did not proceed further up. I had my eyes closed and was offering my lips to be kissed but I think he was too timid. Then I turned around and made him hold me tightly by the waist and started grinding my arse with his cock swaying to the music. I think after a while it got to be a bit too much for him to handle or he must have shot his load but after a while we disengaged and he excused himself to go to the wash room. Finally, when we came to our room, my hubby who had been watching us all along was so horny and we spent a terrific night of love making. However, in the morning, I got up with a big hangover and reality hit me. I was feeling so embarrassed but my hubby was very amused and did not stop for a moment pulling my leg. Craddle snatcher, baby fucker etc etc. were some of the words he was whispering in my ears. In spite of having a big headache, he dragged me to the shower and then we spent the morning making love. Eventually, we returned home the same day but throughout the drive back, neither Gattu nor me held eyes nor did we talk much. Only my hubby was amused giving me knowing glances.After coming back, time passed as usual. Gattu and self never discussed the incident whenever we met (we all used to meet very often as we were members of the same club) and shortly we started seeing eye to eye without any discomfort. One day, we met Gattu at a movie and he was with a very sexy young girl. Introductions made and we made small talk. Gattu came to our home in the evening to request us not to tell his parents that he is dating a girl (knowing how conservative his parents were). Anyway, we pulled his leg for some time and told him to enjoy himself.After a few days, he came over to my home when I was alone at home. He just wanted to have a heart to heart talk with his best friend, that’s what he called me that day. He told me about his gf, how he met her etc. etc. Basically, they were almost same age and though he liked her, she was forcing him for a commitment. We both agreed that both were very young and commitments are not made at this time of life. I told him to take it easy and as a joke told him not to knock her off. He smiled mischievously and said nothing of that sort is happening. We were sitting together on a sofa in the living room and I put my hand around his shoulder, gave him a wet kiss on his cheek and started pulling his leg.Me – Now tell your buddy, what have you been doing with the sexy ladyG – Nothing AuntMe – Come on tell meG – Nothing really, I swearMe – Don’t lie, OK, tell me was she a virgin when you first made love to herG (taken by surprise) – Aunttttttttt, you r just too much, we haven’t done anything like that.Me – So tell me what all have you done with her.I was really enjoying putting him in an embarrassing position. After some coaxing (he wanted to leave, I knew he was getting a hard on, but I kept my grip on his shoulders caressing his cheeks like a baby) he finally opened up a bit.G – Aunt, there is no privacy anywhere …… just a bit of kissing and necking in movie halls …..Me – So this is what you go to movies for ……..G (now blushing) – UhhhhhhhhhMe – Buddy, what am I there for? Whenever you want privacy, just call me and drop in and I will give you the guest room so that you can get some privacy.In the next couple of weeks, he brought his gf a couple of times and I used to normally leave them home and give them full privacy. Anyway, I won’t go in more details, basically, as I could make out from him, they talked more than they did anything physical.It was his eighteenth birthday and his father had bought him a car and had official permission to drive. He called me with the good news and wanted me to be the first one to sit in his car. He came to pick me up in the evening smartly dressed. I had returned from a ladies party and was wearing a bit of make up and dark red lipstick though after coming back, I had changed into a pair of jeans and a tight tee which just covered my waist above the navel. I have kept my body well maintained with regular yoga and love to expose my waist and feel that my navel is the sexiest part of my body. I always tie my sarees well below my navel and it is a great turn on for the hubby. Fortunately, I am very lucky to have a very mature and caring husband. To come back to this experience, greetings, pleasantries over, I gave him a peck on the cheek, then wiped off the lipstick with a tissue. I told him we will wait for Mike (my hubby) as he too would like to sit in his car. I had had a couple of glasses of wine at our party and was a bit tipsy. Gattu was also talking a lot and after a while I realized that he also had some drinks. Sheepishly, he admitted of having a couple of beers. He requested me for another beer, though I opened a can for him but admonished him not to get carried away and drink and drive. I too poured myself another glass of wine. I can get a bit reckless after drinking and this was the first time I had alcohol with the ladies (they almost poured it down my throat). Mike called after a while, said he will be late in Office. So off we went in his car. I was teasing him about his gf and he decided to take me to show her home. By the time we reached her home, I was getting naughtier by the moment. I challenged him that he will not be able to meet his gf today. As he called his gf on my cell (those days not many kids carried cell) to come out of her home (their parents were not aware of the affair), I planted a full kiss on his cheek. A full imprint of lipstick was planted on his cheek and what an expression on his face. As he watched his gf walking towards us, he backed up and drove away. LOL, that was a sight. We both had a good laugh after that. He made all sort of excuses to his gf on our way back to my home.He opened another beer. I put on some music. Another beer and after a while he started opening up and even called me sexy and complimented me on my dancing skills. I put on some soft music and offered to give him dancing lessons. We danced for a while and I could feel his manhood in full strength. And I could also feel that he was getting drunk now. In the next couple of weeks, he brought his gf a couple of times and I used to normally leave them home and give them full privacy. Anyway, I won’t go in more details, basically, as I could make out from him, they talked more than they did anything physical.It was his eighteenth birthday and his father had bought him a car and had official permission to drive. He called me with the good news and wanted me to be the first one to sit in his car. He came to pick me up in the evening smartly dressed. I had returned from a ladies party and was wearing a bit of make up and dark red lipstick though after coming back, I had changed into a pair of jeans and a tight tee which just covered my waist above the navel. I have kept my body well maintained with regular yoga and love to expose my waist and feel that my navel is the sexiest part of my body. I always tie my sarees well below my navel and it is a great turn on for the hubby. Fortunately, I am very lucky to have a very mature and caring husband. To come back to this experience, greetings, pleasantries over, I gave him a peck on the cheek, then wiped off the lipstick with a tissue. I told him we will wait for Mike (my hubby) as he too would like to sit in his car. I had had a couple of glasses of wine at our party and was a bit tipsy. Gattu was also talking a lot and after a while I realized that he also had some drinks. Sheepishly, he admitted of having a couple of beers. He requested me for another beer, though I opened a can for him but admonished him not to get carried away and drink and drive. I too poured myself another glass of wine. I can get a bit reckless after drinking and this was the first time I had alcohol with the ladies (they almost poured it down my throat). Mike called after a while, said he will be late in Office. So off we went in his car. I was teasing him about his gf and he decided to take me to show her home. By the time we reached her home, I was getting naughtier by the moment. I challenged him that he will not be able to meet his gf today. As he called his gf on my cell (those days not many kids carried cell) to come out of her home (their parents were not aware of the affair), I planted a full kiss on his cheek. A full imprint of lipstick was planted on his cheek and what an expression on his face. As he watched his gf walking towards us, he backed up and drove away. LOL, that was a sight. We both had a good laugh after that. He made all sort of excuses to his gf on our way back to my home.He opened another beer. I put on some music. Another beer and after a while he started opening up and even called me sexy and complimented me on my dancing skills. I put on some soft music and offered to give him dancing lessons. We danced for a while and I could feel his manhood in full strength. And I could also feel that he was getting drunk now. Mike had not come as yet and I offered to make him some sandwiches. While I was in the kitchen making sandwiches, he came from behind and hugged me (scared the daylights of me) and slurringly said – Auntieeeeeeeee, u r so sweeeeet and niceeeeee. I led him back to the living room and fed him the sandwiches. I gulped his beer and told him not to drink anymore.G – Aunt, u haven’t given me a birthday presentMe – What can I get u sweetieG – U wont give meMe – Try askingG (Blushing, very slowly) not looking in my eyes – A KissMe – What???G (scared and immediately apologetic) – No, no, aunt, don’t get me wrong, I m sorry …….Me – Why are u sorry???G (quiet)Me – Buddies can kiss each other but what about Tina (his gf)G (sheepishly) – I just like u so much auntI naughtily took him in my arms and whispered in his ears, are u sure u only want a kiss !!!! He just looked blank at me. I pecked him lightly on the lips. At this moment, I too was getting a bit drunk (I had gulped his beer without thinking and beer and wine is not too good a combination, I guess). After a moment of hesitation, we both were kissing madly, tongues entwined and making slurping noises. I was the more aggressive partner and enjoying every moment of it. I put his hands on my breasts and after fumbling a bit, he tried to take off my tee. I broke free and told him to follow me to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, I took off my tee. Gattu came near me and I pushed him to the bed and told him to undress and wait for me now. I was intent on giving him a real eighteenth birthday present. I took off my jeans and walked into the toilet in my red bra and panties. I took a shower, removed my makeup, wore a sexy teddy, liberally applied perfume and walked in the bedroom. Yes, I know you all are waiting for it but this is a true incident so I must narrate it truthfully. Nothing happened …….. Gattu had passed out with his shirt buttons open and fly unzipped.What was I supposed to do? Had some more wine and by the time Mike arrived, I was totally drunk. I blurted the whole episode to Mike. The next thing I remember is getting up late in the morning in another bedroom with a big headache.Mike explained to me that he had called up Gattu’s Dad and taken the blame on himself. He told Gattu’s Dad that he had made Gattu drink too much and the kid had got carried away …… anyway, all sorted out and once Gattu woke up in the morning, he had sneaked out.I was crying uncontrollably and asking for Mike’s forgiveness. I don’t know how I had turned into a slut but Mike was consoling me and was saying ‘It’s OK’. I promised myself never to ever drink again.In the days to come, Mike and self went over the incident many times and he was actually excited about the incident. Our sex life also improved considerably. Mike desperately wanted me to seduce Gattu and then have a threesome. But I was sure that the moment Gattu knew we were using him, he may do something drastic, even commit suicide. He was in puppy love with me and could not even imagine that Mike was aware of the happenings. Anyhow, in due course of time, Mike convinced me to go full way with Gattu and we came to a compromise that I will tell him full details of what happened.Meanwhile, Gattu started avoiding me and we did not meet for more than a month. One day we met outside and as soon as he saw me he started to turn away but I called his name and he stopped. We sat at a nearby café and ordered coffees.Me – What’s up buddy, why have u not come over for so longG (after a lot of prodding, now in tears) – I m so sorry, I just didn’t mean what happened that day …..Me (holding his hand) – It’s OK, we were both drunk and I am equally at faultG – But what about UncleMe – Don’t worry, he knows nothingI made him feel easy and we had a nice chat and after a while both of us were smiling, cracking jokes and laughing like old times. He confided that he had broken off with Tina as she was not giving him space. The ice had been broken.We then started meeting at social doos. Mike was a bit impatient but I told him, Gattu will back out if I hurry it up. Gattu seemed very scared. On the other hand he become a perfect gentleman and all my efforts at teasing him got me nowhere. He avoided any sort of sex talk and I know he was feeling guilty from inside and wanted to make amends.Soon, I got an opportunity. We were there at a common friend’s wedding. I was wearing a very heavy lehnga with a backless choli tied by strings at the back. Around midnight, when the pheras were going on, I requested Gattu to drive me home so that I could change as I was getting crushed under the heavy costume. Once home, I went to the bedroom to change and Gattu was waiting in the living room. I called him to the bedroom. I turned my back to him and asked him to undo the choli strings as I was unable to get my hands there. As I was wearing a lot of shiny make up all over my body, he was mesmerized by my slippery smooth snow white back. As he started undoing the strings, his fingers started trembling. My choli was very tight and as the strings got untied more and more of my breasts were getting visible. Standing behind me I knew he had a good view of my breasts now. As he completed untying the last string, I turned around to face him. His face was flush red now. He could now see my breasts from the side and a good amount of cleavage.Me (flirtingly) – Why are your fingers shakingG – no reply, just a shy grinMe – Sweetie, you better behave, now don’t get any funny ideasG (immediately defensive) – No, no, Aunt …..I walked off to the dressing closet deliberately keeping the door open. The door had a mirror and I knew Gattu could see me in that mirror from some angles in the bedroom. I took my time and started combing my hair. Then I took off my choli. I again combed my hair, took off the jewellery I was wearing giving him a full view of my breasts. After a while Gattu said ‘Aunt, can I help myself to a beer’. Bingo, I knew he was watching me. Sure sweetie, I replied. I grabbed a small towel and covered my tits partially and came in the room. I pointed to a small cupboard and indicated there was a mini fridge in there and to help himself. As I could not see Gattu’s position from the dressing closet, now I knew where exactly he was sitting. I dropped my lehnga and was now clad only in my lacy black panties. I turned around so that he could have a good look at my bums which were only half covered by my panties.Me – Gattu, make yourself comfortable, I will have a quick shower.G – Yeah, OK AuntSo saying, I went in the bath and had a shower. I came out after 15 minutes wearing a towel. I peeked with my head out of the dressing closet to inquire if everything was OK with Gattu. I noticed he was opening a third can of beer.Me – Gattu, take it easy, you have to drive me back to the weddingG (getting bolder) – Aunt, don’t worry, I am there to take careI knew he was turned on now. I dropped the towel. Now, he could see me fully nude in the mirror. I ruffled through my lingerie and selected a sexy yellow thong and matching bra and idly put it on taking my time and giving him a good show. Finally I dressed in a demure churidar, some jewellery and light make up and came out.Gattu was about to open a fourth can of beer when I stopped him. But he opened it anyway and we shared the can making light talk. He was now getting boisterous. Soon, we were on the way back to the wedding. Today, we were back to our flirting days. On the drive back I had my hand on his thighs caressing lightly while casual talk.The wedding was being held at a 5 star hotel lawn and the pheras were still progressing. As they were close friends we were expected to stay till the end but most of the guests had left. Mike was half asleep on a chair. After a while Gattu came to me and said ‘Aunt, how about checking out the disco’. I spoke to Mike and we sneaked out to the disco. It was still crowded and both of us danced for a while. Gattu had improved his dancing now and could now move in syncro with me. After a while we sat down and Gattu bought us a couple of beers. As we danced more, Gattu now felt my tits and bums as if by chance. Then, we were sitting in a remote dark corner and Gattu replenished our beers. I rested my head on his shoulders and taking a cue he put his arms around me. I gave him enough indications that I was ready to be kissed but the dumb guy just could not work up the guts. Finally, I whispered in his ear, ‘Kiss me darling’. This time there was no hesitation and he cupped my face and planted his lips to my lips. Our tongues slid inside each other mouths and we were lost in a deep kiss. A slow number started playing and we danced for a while. Gattu tried to kiss me, I avoided him as we were now getting public attention but he did manage to corner me at the back to have a good feel of my bums.We sat again at the corner table, the crowd had become less now. Gattu was kissing me and I moved my hand from his thigh to his dick. We were kissing each other and I was caressing his hard dick over his pants once in a while making it look accidental. Well, we couldn’t do much more at a public place and finally parted and made our entry at the wedding. Wedding finished – Mike told about the episode in the coming days in a teasing manner and the episode continued.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home